- Location Information:
Lot Description: Level, Downslope, Upslope
Views: Bay, Bridge, Forest/ Woods, Hills, Lights, Panoramic
# of Stories: 3 Stories
- Interior Features:
Main Level: Main Entry, Living Room, Dining Room, Kitchen, Family Room, Office, Full Bathroom, Elevator, Decks/ Terraces
Second Level: Mastersuite, Master Bathroom, 3 Bedrooms, 3 Bathrooms, Laundry Room
Garage Level: Wine Cellar, Elevator
Kitchen Features: Granite Countertops, Built-in Refrigerator, (2) Dishwashers, Built-in Oven, Gas Range with Hood, Island, Remodeled, Butler's Pantry
Laundry: Washer, Dryer, Storage Cabinets, Wash Sink
Master Bath Includes: Travertine, Jetted Soaking Tub, Stall Shower, Dual Vanity, Built-in Cabinetry
Additional Baths Includes: Shower Over Tub, Bath Tub, Travertine
Additional Features: Recreaction Room, Room Storage
Flooring: Carpet, Brazilian Cherry Hardwood Floors, Travertine
Heating/ Cooling: Central Heating, Central AC, Fireplace
Fireplaces: Living Room, Office, Family Room, Master Bedroom, Gas, Wood Burning Gas Start
Water/Sewer: Sewer Public, Water Public
- Exterior Features:
Garage/Parking: 3 Car Garage Detached, 6+ Off Street Parking Spaces, Elevator, Gated Entry
Yard Description: Landscaped, Decks/ Terraces, Lush Lawn, Fenced, Irrigation
141 Taylor Road
LIST PRICE: $5,395,000
Square Feet: 6,165
Request a showing
CO-LISTED WITH KATHLEEN CLIFFORD, PACIFIC UNION
Completed in 2007, beautifully sited on approximately 1.6 +/- acres of land and offering 6165 +/- sqft, this thoughtfully designed custom built residence exudes quality, serenity and privacy. This 4+ bedroom, 5 bath residence is generous in scale with every room boasting high ceilings, outstanding natural sunlight and serene water views.
The luxurious flowing floorplan embodies custom details which attract all lifestyles, whether it is family living or sophisticated entertaining, this impressive residence has it all. Mesmerizing moonlit nights across the bay await!
Elegantly appointed throughout, this exceptional Tiburon residence offers sheer luxury, stylish living and tranquil relaxation in a prime Tiburon location , located in the sought after Reed School District. This property is also located in close proximity to Marin Country Day School & Marin Montessori School.
- Abundant french doors from every room on the main living spaces open out to an expansive wrap around slate terrace and an oversized entertainment patio offering the perfect setting with sweeping views across the Bay
- Elevator access off of the garage to the main level offer the ultimate convenience for grocery unloading
- The dramatic foyer leads you to a stately living room with stunning bay views, volume ceilings, a wood burning fireplace with gas start, recessed lighting and is complete with five sets of French doors opening to the slate terrace
- The formal large dining room is centrally located on the main level between the kitchen and living room providing an ideal layout for entertaining while taking in the mesmerizing bay, bridge and six county views
- The expansive great room, with kitchen, family room and casual dining area has a fantastic indoor/outdoor flow, opening directly to the oversized private terrace
- The gourmet chef’s kitchen is complete with granite slab countertops with full backsplash, peninsula seating for 4, a center island, cherry cabinetry with glass fronts, travertine flooring and high end stainless steel appliances which include: two stainless steel sinks, a 6 burner Viking gas range with griddle and double ovens, Subzero refrigerator, KitchenAid wine fridge, and two Bosch dishwashers.
A walk in pantry with built-in cabinetry and buffet is ideal for all your entertaining needs.
A beautiful casual dining nook overlooks the Bay, providing a wonderful space for breakfast, coffee, or working mobile
- The adjacent family room is bathed in natural light through the large view windows and french doors, and features a gas burning fireplace
- A large recreation room accessible from the outdoor terrace through french doors is perfect for entertaining and family lounging, complete with a wall of built-in cabinetry; this versatile room could serve as possible bedroom, office, home gym, or children’s play center
- The office/library or optional main level guest room is located on the main level off of the foyer, offering extensive built-in cabinetry and a gas fireplace.
- Adjacent to the office/library is a tastefully finished full bathroom with a tub/shower combination and luxurious custom vanity.
- The master suite, located upstairs, was perfectly designed with a fireplace, casual sitting area, and enormous his and her walk-in closet with built in organizers. French doors open out to a fabulous terrace offering a peaceful place to relax overlooking the Bay.
The luxurious master bath offers a beautiful use of travertine, an oversized jetted tub, a separate shower, a dual vanity with glass sinks, and quality built-in cabinetry
- The additional three bedrooms are upstairs, generous in size, all en-suite , with a wonderful feeling of privacy while offering great natural light
- The laundry room is conveniently located on the bedroom wing, offering built in cabinetry and stainless steel wash sink
- The stunning wine cellar is located downstairs and offers built-in cabinetry and buffet, and can store approximately 450 bottles of wine; an inviting seating area is adjacent providing a great space for wine and food tasting
- The gated entry offers a secure parking area for 6+ cars
- A large, flat driveway provides the perfect location for basketball and other sporty endeavors
- Expansive slate terraces surround the main living areas, overlooking the sweeping views spanning six counties, the bridge and across the bay.
- The private grounds offer lush level lawns and terraced landscaped areas.
- The lower yard is accessed by a stone staircase and is a gardeners delight with vegetable risers, fruit trees, including lemon, pear, apple, cherry, plum, orange, and fig and multiple blueberry bushes
- The adjacent lot (included with the subject property) offers a private location for a trampoline and children’s exploring
- An outdoor lover's dream with the finest mountain top trails in Marin County at the end of the road.
- All of the main living areas offer dramatic 11' ceilings giving one a great feeling of space
- Brazilian Cherry hardwood flooring throughout the main public spaces
- Surround sound and recessed speakers in nearly every room , all with keypad controls
- Incredible storage throughout
- Air Conditioning
- Anderson windows and doors
- Copper gutters and downspouts
THE TIBURON PENINSULA
Ranked as one of the happiest seaside towns by Coastal magazine, this is the perfect place to call home.
Taylor Road is conveniently located only minutes to the popular the Nugget Market, the Village and Town Center Corte Madera shopping centers with the school bus stop is just down the road.
Nearby Paradise Park off Paradise Drive offers 19 acres of parkland, picnic tables, horseshoe pit, beach, and fishing pier. San Francisco is only a short 25 minute ferry ride, either by Tiburon ferry or Larkspur ferry. Whether it is sightseeing, dining or commuting to the financial district you are sure to enjoy the magical seaside lifestyle of the Tiburon peninsula.