- Location Information:
Lot Description: Upslope, level
# of Stories: 1
- Interior Features:
Main Level: Living Room, Dining Room, Family Room, Kitchen, Master Suite, Bedrooms, Bathrooms
- Exterior Features:
Garage/Parking: 1 Car Carport
15 Andrew Dr. #36
LIST PRICE $899,000
Square Feet: 1,235
Request a showing
Beautifully remodeled 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom top floor condo offers picturesque views of Mt. Tamalpais and the sprawling hills of Marin County.
This trendy Tiburon ‘gem’ lends itself to the indoor/outdoor California lifestyle with open space mountain trails and waterfront pathways only minutes away which offer easy access to downtown Tiburon, the commute ferry, dining and shopping.
The popular waterfront pathway leads to the famed Blackies Pasture and provides for perfect outdoor lifestyle for bikers, runners, and walkers alike.
The desirable location offers close proximity to the popular the Nugget Market, the Village and Town Center Corte Madera shopping centers and the school bus stop is just down the road.
• 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom top floor condo
• Picturesque views of Mt. Tamalpais and the sprawling hills
• Comfortable, light filled open floor plan offers exceptional style throughout
• Open and airy living room with ample natural sunlight, opens out to the entertainment terrace
• Updated kitchen offers new quartz countertops, white cabinetry, tile flooring, a new electric cooktop, and new stainless steel dishwasher, sink and faucet
• Inviting dining area off the kitchen
• Stacked washer/dryer located in the kitchen
• The master suite opens out to a private terrace
• Renovated master bath is complete with a marble vanity and tiled stall shower
• The guest bath is complete with a custom vanity and tiled bathtub/shower combination
• New, high-efficiency windows and sliding glass doors
• 1 car covered carport
• Large storage unit
• Homeowners Association Dues are $495.00/ per month, includes exterior maintenance, roof, management, garbage, water and common areas.
- Renovated the master bathroom in January of 2015
- Renovated the guest bathroom in May of 2015
- New laminate flooring installed throughout the home in August of 2016
- new, high-efficiency windows and sliding glass doors installed in the living room, dining room, and two of the bedrooms, (the master already had double-pane windows installed before we bought the place) in August 2016
- Installed shelving in the storage unit to increase storage capacity and added an outlet in 2009