152 Bella Vista Avenue
Square Feet: 2,596
Request a showing Video
This impressive renovated modern residence offers 5 bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms.
Nestled in the heart of Belvedere Island offering panoramic views of the Bay, Angel Island, Corinthian Island, Raccoon Strait, the SFYC yacht harbor and the hills of Tiburon.
The sleek and modern roof deck is the crown jewel of this residence offering a spectacular setting for entertaining family and friends. This exquisite outdoor space offers multiple entertainment areas complete with IPE decks, Italian stone flooring, lounge areas, stainless steel firepit, outdoor kitchen with bar, and a hot tub, all overlooking the San Francisco Bay.
The dramatic elliptical spiral staircase connects the three floors of this modern gem.
The open and airy great room featuring the living room, kitchen, dining room and additional seating area, offer the perfect place for entertaining. The floor to ceiling glass doors and windows encompass the captivating views of the San Francisco Bay, offer an abundance of natural sunlight and open to the view balcony.
The gourmet kitchen was perfectly designed with quartz countertops, custom built-in cabinetry, hardwood flooring, center island with seating and stainless steel appliances including: a Subzero refrigerator, Garland 4 burner gas range, and Fisher and Paykel double dishwasher drawers.
The inviting dining room features a curved textured wall and custom designer light fixture.
The main level master suite offers hardwood flooring, two closets, and opens to the balcony with views of the bay, lagoon and the sprawling hills.
The luxurious Carrara marble master bathroom offers a stall shower and custom vanity.
The lower level of the residence offers a spacious family room/den, four bedrooms, a marble guest bathroom, a powder bathroom and the laundry area.
This Belvedere gem lends itself to the indoor/ outdoor California lifestyle with extraordinary outdoor living spaces.
The perfect location, offering close proximity to the Belvedere walking lanes, Belvedere Park, yacht clubs, downtown Tiburon shops, restaurants, waterfront pathways, San Francisco and Angel Island ferries, Boardwalk shopping center, and movie theater.
One car garage with ample storage and two off street parking spaces.
Additional storage is located under the residence.
Additional Features Include:
- Waterfall unobstructed glass
- Hand selected IPE
- Italian stone flooring
- “Jacuzzi” brand J-LX modern hot tub
- Outdoor kitchen and bar
- Fisher and Paykel two burner cooktop
- Fisher and Paykel grill
- Modern Julien sink, disposal and dishwasher
- Modern stainless steel Kohler faucet
- Kitchen Aid refrigerator drawers
- Custom stainless steel cabinets and drawers
- Ann Sacks grey tiles
- Arctic Sea stone with waterfall accents
- Stainless steel fire pit
- Custom stainless steel handrail
- WAC lighting
- New fish scale siding
- European blue zinc wall edge detail
- Seven new Marvin windows
- Custom galley door with porthole window from the UK
- Oak hardwood flooring in great room, master bedroom, family room, hallways and staircase
- New Fisher and Paykel dishwasher drawers
- Subzero refrigerator
- All new lighting; Leucos Italian lighting, Shakuff custom lighting, WAC lighting
- All lighting on dimmers by Lutron lighting
- 3 Triad in ceiling three way speakers
- Maya Romanoff Bauble wall coverings
- Maya Romanoff handmade wall coverings
- Walls upstairs smoothed and polished
- 25 in ceiling LED art and general lights installed
- New garage flooring and lighting