17 Lagoon Vista
Square Feet: 2,696
Request a showing
Beyond the extraordinary this 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom luxurious end unit; completely renovated in 2013 by high end builder Caletti Construction.
Elegantly styled and perfectly appointed for a sophisticated lifestyle offering a contemporary flair, a great floor plan, and an abundance of natural sunlight.
The thoughtfully designed living room and dining room combination opens out to the entertainment terrace overlooking the lagoon and is complete with volume ceilings, high-grade carpeting, custom lighting and a wood burning fireplace with ‘Bianco Carrara’ marble surround.
The sensational kitchen offers ‘Wild Sea’ granite countertops, center island with Blanco stainless steel sink, Thermador dishwasher and wine refrigerator, custom cabinetry, Brazilian ‘cherry’ hardwood flooring, and Thermador stainless steel appliances include a 6-burner range and oven with hood and built-in refrigerator. The kitchen was perfectly designed with a casual dining area offering comfortable living for every lifestyle.
The main level offers a guest bedroom or optional home office, generous in size, opening out to a private terrace.
The exquisite guest bath is complete with a custom vanity of Ebonized oak and a bathtub shower combination.
The laundry area is conveniently located on the main level off the guest bathroom.
The upper level of the home is complete with the master suite and large en-suite bedroom.
The inviting master suite offers a wood burning fireplace with ‘Jaipur Gold’ quartzite surround, hardwood flooring, ample natural light and opens out to a sunny deck with views of the lagoon.
The hotel-like master bathroom offers a contemporary vanity with dual sinks, an oversized stall shower with curved wall and ‘suede’ marble flooring, a deep soaking bathtub and a walk-in closet with built-in wardrobe system.
The additional en-suite bedroom provides a comfortable guest bedroom.
The full bathroom offers a Restoration Hardware vanity and a tiled bathtub/shower combination.
2 car detached garage.
The community grounds boast mature landscaping, meandering walkways and a sparkling swimming pool and spa.
This luxurious Tiburon residence lends itself to the indoor/outdoor California lifestyle conveniently located only 2+ blocks to downtown Tiburon’s Main Street offering shops, restaurants, a movie theatre, the San Francisco and Angel Island ferry and the shoreline waterfront bike and walking pathway.
The desirable location offers close proximity to the Boardwalk shopping center, CVS, Post Office, Tennis Courts, Reed School and all the many conveniences Tiburon has to offer.
Homeowners Association Dues are $1240.00 per month and include exterior maintenance, roof, water, management and common areas.
Additional Improvements Include:
- Hansgrohe kitchen faucets
- Grohe shower heads and Kohler toilets
- All walls level 5 smooth shaved.
- Custom lighting installed throughout the house
- Upgraded electrical panel.
- New Brazilian Cherry hardwood floors in the main halls, kitchen, guest bathroom and stairs and upstairs wood floors which were refinished
- New doors and hardware throughout the house (Rocky Mountain Hardware in entrance door and kitchen cabinets)
- Staircase railing completely re-designed.
- New furnace
- New tankless water heater
- New base boards throughout the house
- New shelving and clothes racks in all closets
- Four custom television installations, with cabling in the wall
- New security system installed
- The two fireplace mantels were remodeled with marble and granite facings and glass doors, living room –“Bianco Carrara” and master bedroom – “Jaipur Gold” quartzite
- Plantation shutters installed throughout the house.
- Remodeled laundry closet and added Maytag Bravos Washer and Dryer
- All three outdoor decks were completely rebuilt by Hadley
- Sliding doors were replaced with new Fleetwood doors.
- Treated garage flooring
- Installed wall to wall custom cabinets in garage
- New powered garage door openers