- Location Information:
- Lot Description: Level
- Views: The Bay, Angel Island
- # Of Stories: 2 + Basement
- Interior Features:
- Main Level: Main Entry, Living Room, Dining Room, Kitchen, Guest Bedroom, Full Bathroom, Patio, Deck
- Upper Level: Master suite, Master Bath, View Terrace, Guest Bedroom
- Kitchen Features: Granite, Island with Seating, Built-in Sub Zero Refrigerator, Dishwasher, Gas Range with Hood,
- Laundry: Washer, Dryer, In Laundry Area
- Master Bath Includes: Cararra Marble, Two Separate Sinks, Jetted Tub with Shower, Walk-in Closet
- Additional Baths Includes: Pedestal Sink, Stall Shower, Stonework
- Flooring: Hardwood Floors, Cork, Tile, Carpet
- Heating/ Cooling: Fireplace, Gas Furnace
- Fireplaces: Living Room, Gas Burning
- Water/Sewer: Sewer Public, Water Public
- Exterior Features:
- Exterior: Shingle
- Garage: 1 Car Garage
- Yard Description: Landscaped, Patios, Deck, Spa
- Roof: Composition
2381 Mar East
LIST PRICE: $2,450,000
Square Feet: 2,595
Request a showing
Experience the magic of Mar East …..
Sweeping panoramic views of Angel Island & the Bay from this tastefully updated 3 bedroom, 2 bath residence. Great room style floor plan offering comfortable living for every lifestyle.
Spacious living room offering hardwood floors, gas fireplace, window seating, tasteful wainscoting and crown molding detail. Sliding doors open to a sunny deck with dramatic views of the Bay and Angel Island.
Big beautiful remodeled kitchen with granite countertops, cork flooring , custom cabinetry, 4 burner gas range, and large center island with seating.
Adjacent formal dining room with hardwood flooring opens to the inviting rear yard.
Main level bedroom offers a great option for a home office. This room also opens to the sunny backyard.
A beautifully remodeled guest bath on the main level with pedestal sink, stall shower and beautiful stone work.
Upstairs offers a spectacular master suite and additional bedroom. The master suite provides custom built in's and a walk in closet. Carrera marble master bath with dual sinks and tub shower combination offering spectacular water views.
A large sunny deck with breathtaking views of the Bay and Angel Island complete the master suite and provides the perfect place for relaxation.
A built out basement located below the main level offers a laundry area, pantry storage, extensive built-in cabinetry, ample closets, wine storage, workspace, and office!
The outdoor areas offer entertainment decks overlooking the bay and a picturesque rear yard with brick patio, lush landscape, and a hot tub.
1 car detached garage and additional off street parking.
Ideal Old Town Tiburon location less than a mile to downtown Tiburon's San Francisco commute ferry, boutique shops, and wonderful restaurants.
Experience the magic of Mar East and set up a tour of this special property.