- Location Information:
Lot Description: Gated, Level, Upslope
Views: Bay, Bridges, Forest/ Woods, Hills, Lights, Panoramic, Water
# of Stories: 2
- Interior Features:
Main Level: Main Entry, Living Room, Dining Room, Kitchen, Family Room, Office, Guest Suite, Rec/ Media Room (or 5th Bedroom), Powder Bath, Patio/Terraces, Gardens
Upper Level: Mastersuite, 2 Bedrooms, Guest Bathroom, Laundry Room
Kitchen Features: Granite Countertops, Built-in Refrigerators, @) Dishwasher, Built-in Oven, Gas Range with Hood, Island, Remodeled, Counter Seating, Pantry
Laundry: Washer, Dryer, In Laundry Room
Master Bath Includes: Marble, Stall Shower, Soaking Bath Tub, Make-Up Vanity with Sink, Walk-in Closet
Additional Baths Includes: Shower Over Tub, Marble, Stall Shower
Flooring: Hardwood Floors, Marble, Limestone
Heating/ Cooling: Central Heat, Central Air Conditioning, Fireplace, Ceiling Fans
Fireplaces: Living Room
Water/Sewer: Sewer Public, Water Public
- Exterior Features:
Exterior: Wood Siding
Garage/Parking: 3 Car Garage Attached, Off Street Parking, Storage Area
Yard Description: Gardens, Fruit Trees, Spash Pool Spa, Fenced, Landscaped, Lawns, Irrigation, Decks/Patios
Roof: Composite Shingle
5 Barner Lane
LIST PRICE: $5,750,000
Baths: 3 Full, 2 Half
Square Feet: 5,171
Request a showing
IMPRESSIVE TIBURON VIEW ESTATE
This once in a lifetime opportunity presents itself in the offering of one of the Tiburon Peninsula’s finest properties, providing the perfect blend of contemporary architecture within picturesque natural surroundings.
Stunning, gated estate with 5 bedrooms, plus an office, 3 full, and 2 half bathrooms affords panoramic bay, bridge, and mountain views. This extraordinary residence is 5171 (+/-) sq. ft. on approximately an acre of land. The unique and protected location with weather patterns reminiscent of Santa Barbara provides for easy indoor /outdoor living. The setting offers the ultimate in privacy and serenity with picturesque outstanding views from every room.
Thoughtfully designed and substantially rebuilt in 2008, this residence incorporates green concepts while offering the highest quality in design and craftsmanship. Striking interior spaces integrate seamlessly providing a comfortable floor plan for every lifestyle.
The easy flowing floorplan and exquisite attention to detail is evident with extensive use of high-end timeless finishes appealing to all lifestyles, from family living to sophisticated entertaining. The thoughtful design of this elegant home and easy transition from indoor to outdoor create the ideal environment for relaxing or entertaining family and friends. The ultimate setting with sweeping views across the bay.
An inviting entry drenched with natural light leads to the open and airy floorplan.
The formal living room/ dining room combination with walls of windows direct you to the breathtaking bay and bridge views. Complete with high ceilings, a gas fireplace, recessed lighting and French doors opening out to the Connecticut Blue Stone terrace, this home provides the ideal place for entertaining and relaxation.
Spectacular kitchen with custom high end cabinetry, honed ‘Absolute Black’ granite slab countertops, center island with polished ‘Verde Atlantico’ granite slab, seating for three, prep sink, Subzero built-in refrigerator, high end stainless steel appliances include Dacor 6 burner range with double oven , (2) Miele dishwashers, Dacor under counter microwave and French limestone high quality flooring.
The pantry with built-in cabinetry is ideal for all your needs.
Spacious casual dining area overlooks the verdant lush natural landscaping and opens through a Dutch door to the Connecticut Blue Stone patio providing a comfortable place for daily living.
Opposite the kitchen is the comfortable family room with built-in bar, stainless sink, custom built-in cabinetry with glass front and shelving, refrigerator drawer and freezer drawer, the perfect place for family lounging.
The oversized media and recreation room is complete with custom built-in entertainment area with surround sound. This spacious room could also serve as a 5th bedroom.
The main level office enjoys light throughout the day through the walls of windows and is fully equipped with electronic hook up’s, file drawers , and built-in recessed shelving.
The guest suite located on the main level is generous in size and overlooks the bay and lush grounds. The tastefully updated guest bathroom offers the perfect blend of honed Crema Marfil stone and Ceasarstone, a pedestal vanity, soaking bathtub, separate water closet and two oversized closets.
The exceptional master suite is perfectly designed with casual sitting area, custom book shelving, and cabinetry for retractable TV, and opens out to an expansive terrace offering inspiring views of the bay.
The inviting master bath offers Carrara marble, a free standing soaking tub and separate shower are beautifully designed overlooking the grounds. Two marble vanities, each with their own sink offer the perfect layout for daily living. One with ample counter space offering quality cabinetry and seating. Spacious walk-in closet with custom built-in dresser and custom built shelving.
The additional two bedrooms located on the upper level are generous in size and offer garden and bay views and large walk in closets.
Spacious laundry room with upgraded counter tops, tile flooring, wash sink, ample cabinetry, and attic access for storage.
The ultimate in California living offering all the best for an indoor-outdoor lifestyle.
Extraordinarily manicured grounds designed by renowned landscape designer Jay Thayer Landscape Architecture and could easily be one of the finest on the Tiburon Peninsula. A true labor of love with meandering stone walkways through lavender fields, impeccably cared for rose gardens, dahlia and hydrangea beds and with dramatic hedges, mature oaks, magnolias, and olive trees. Additionally located in the midst of the garden is a beautifully sited hot tub/splash pool overlooking the bay.
Elegantly appointed throughout, this exceptional Tiburon residence offers sheer luxury, stylish living and tranquil relaxation in a prime Tiburon location. Mesmerizing moonlit nights across the bay await!
This home is located in the sought after Reed School District with the school bus stop at the end of the road. In addition, this ideal location is within close proximity to private schools, Marin Country Day School and Marin Montessori School.
Live the outdoor life in Tiburon, only minutes to the finest mountain top hiking and biking trails in Marin County, offering 360 degree world class views of San Francisco, the Golden Gate Bridge, and Mountain ranges from the East Bay to Mount Tamalpais.
Nearby Paradise Park offers 19 acres of parkland, picnic tables, horseshoe pit, beach, and fishing pier.
A short drive away are downtown Tiburon’s shops, restaurants and waterfront pathways; Only a 5 minute drive to the popular Town Center and The Village at Corte Madera, Marin Country Mart, and Trader Joes shopping centers, offering the ultimate shopping experience and various dining options.
Tiburon was ranked one of the happiest seaside towns by Coastal Living Magazine. San Francisco is just a short 25 minute ferry ride from the Larkspur Landing terminal or downtown Tiburon, whether sightseeing, dining , or commuting to the financial district you are sure to enjoy the magical seaside lifestyle of the Tiburon peninsula.
- Located in the award winning Reed School District
- Private gated entrance lined on both sides by mature hedges
- 3 car attached garage with ample cabinet storage, fully dry walled with an epoxy floor
- Copper gutters
- Custom woodwork throughout
- Rocky Mountain hardware utilized throughout the house for doors and cabinetry
- Sub Zero wine bottle storage for 150+ bottles located in the garage
- GE Monogram refrigerator and freezer located in the garage
- Additional storage offered in the attic ( access in the laundry room )
- Three zone efficient HVAC system with complete air conditioning
- Two zone hot water
- Custom windows with double glazed high performance glass throughout
- Hot tub/splash pool offers retracting pool cover and ‘one click’ remote control conveniently located in the garage
- Custom built fire pit on rear patio
- Marrkilux electronic shade at rear patio ideal for outdoor dining
- Lutron Custom electronic shades in all living areas and bedrooms with exception of garden bedroom and media room
- Entire residence is fenced for deer protection
- Ceiling mounted fans in bedrooms and media room
- Water efficient irrigation systems throughout landscaping
- 5.5 kW AC Solar system , 27 Panel PV array
- PBX phone system
- Whole house audio with keypad controls
- Surround sound media room
- Hardwire and wireless internet activity
- House wired for Fiber Optics
- Hardwired alarm system on all windows and doors
- Perimeter drainage reengineered and upgraded during 2008 renovation
- 400 Amp main service, new natural gas service, and major re-plumbing and fire sprinkler prevention added during renovation
- High end lighting and design by Anna Kondolf & Associates with seven lighting control ‘Grafik Eyes’
- Bath fixtures by Kallista and Kohler
- Kitchen design by Sandra Bird Designs
- Interior Design by Victoria Fay and Associates in partnership with Tim Caton
- Landscape Architect: Jay Thayer Landscape Architecture
- Architect: Richard Dowd Architecture AIA
- General Contractor: Hennessy Construction